Arsenal Products is seeking a highly motivated Operations Assistant that has the skills and confidence to be part of a high-performance team. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills. This key role will be an integral part of business growth and has the opportunity for rapid career advancement.
Arsenal Products brings together a combination of unique manufacturing processes for medical device development including 3D printing, CNC machining, and automated manufacturing tool development. Our processes and experienced engineering team accelerate medical device development, bring products to market faster, reduce risk, and lower production manufacturing costs to build profitable and long-term businesses.
No relocation assistance is offered for this position.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of our manufacturing processes for 3D printing and CNC machining which will include pre-production planning, quality documentation, ordering materials and supplies, post processing, inspection, and delivery
- Assist in the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of lean quality procedures and standard operating procedures to ISO 9001 requirements
- Assist in the organization of material work flow through the shop from incoming receiving, through the manufacturing process, to shipping end product
- Coordinate maintenance and calibration of equipment with outside vendor
- Focus on improving delivery times for all manufacturing processes
- Interact with customers as the point of contact for communicating quotes, lead times, issues and fielding customer questions
- 1-3 years of experience working in a business environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Enthusiasm and the desire to advance career in a growing, fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with extreme attention to detail
- Proactive and a self-starter for new projects
- Basic level of technical acumen to read blueprints and understand customer requirements
- Excellent written and verbal skills with knowledge of good documentation practices
- Basic Microsoft Office Proficiency (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Nice to Have’s:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with common, up-to-date 3D printing and CNC machining manufacturing techniques and software packages
- Experience with a professional CAD program, preferably Solidworks
- Familiar with a variety of operations management concepts, practices, and procedures, including Lean Six Sigma and continuous flow
Arsenal Products started operations in 2012 as a medical device consulting firm. Company founder Chris Swaim soon realized that the Arsenal team could better and more efficiently serve customers by expanding services to include precision machining. An expansion of services included opening a machine shop and expanding capabilities to include automation and assembly.
Arsenal Products simplifies design, manufacturing and assembly options, while ensuring the highest quality standards for every phase of every project. We promise to provide quick quotes, rapid turnaround times, fair prices and high quality components and services.
Company Website: www.arsenalproducts.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)